Obama and the Israel Question
This may be the most ridiculous attack on Obama yet. To claim that placing an Amazon ad next to political books is an endorsement of those books is absurd. It's sad to see the Obama campaign is so quick to withdraw the ad and declare that Obama disagrees with the authors Mearshimer and Walt about the Israel lobby. Of course, no one imagines that Obama agrees with every book or every TV show or every website where his advertisements appear. If anything proves the power of the Israel lobby, it's all these fearful reactions, even to the absurd point of the Politico worrying about how an old Cold War liberal like Zbigniew Brzezinski isn't right-wing enough because he's defended Mearshimer and Walt's book.
- The Lobbyist Myth Today's Boston Globe has anothe...
- Obama's Tax Plan For all of the talk about John E...
- Alan Keyes, to Kick Around Again Alan Keyes is ru...
- The Obama Interview Hoax and the Curious Story of ...
- Obama and the Israel Question This may be the mos...
- The Meaning of Negative Politics The Clinton camp...
- ▼ September (6)
- John K. Wilson
- Author of "The Most Dangerous Man in America: Rush Limbaugh's Assault on Reason," (limbaughbook.com). Also the author of "Barack Obama: This Improbable Quest" and "President Barack Obama: A More Perfect Union (www.obamapolitics.com), along with "Patriotic Correctness: Academic Freedom and Its Enemies" (www.collegefreedom.org) and "Newt Gingrich: Capitol Crimes and Misdemeanors".